The Rutland Housing Authority is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Maintenance Aide - Full-time
• Responsible for general and recurring indoor and outdoor custodial work.
• Responsible for the mowing of the grounds at all locations
• Performs various maintenance functions including minor carpentry repairs, painting, and support for Maintenance staff.
• Will act as a floater to the various RHA sites with a primary base at Hickory Street
• Must possess a good work ethic and take pride in your work and in the appearance of properties.
• Should be able to initiate work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment in its execution.
The RHA offers a competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience, a generous benefit package, and a dynamic supportive work environment. Full Job Description
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and current references, in confidence, to:
Director of Finance and Human Resources
Rutland Housing Authority
5 Tremont Street
Rutland, VT 05701