Short Wait List - Sheldon Towers & Templewood Court
- We have a short wait list for studio and 1-bedroom units at Sheldon Towers and Templewood Court – apply today!
[ MORE INFO ]
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice - Review of Annual & Five-Year Plan (PDF) - A Public Hearing is scheduled for December 9, 2019
Hickory Street Housing Initiative is Complete!
On October 29th, 2018, we celebrated the completion of the neighborhood!
See report from WCAX-TV
Who We Are
Rutland Housing Authority is dedicated to creating diverse housing opportunities by building partnerships that support healthy, vibrant, sustainable neighborhoods....
RHA strives to provide an environment that nurtures:
What We Offer
RHA provides quality housing for low- and moderate income families and individuals...
- Public Housing - 154 residential units at 3 sites
- Hickory Street Apartments - 58 mixed-income housing units
- Section 8 (Housing Choice, Relocation & Mainstream Vouchers) - 235 vouchers
- Resident Services - collaborating with community partners to provide enrichment opportunities
RHA Update Resident NewsletterRead the Current Issue (PDF)
Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Program for Permanent Supportive Housing (Due March 13, 2020 @ 3 p.m.)
Our commitment to maximizing the creation of employment, training, and contracting opportunities for low- and very low-income persons...
Our commitment to soliciting bids from companies led by minorities, women and disabled individuals...