The Rutland Housing Authority is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The following is a listing of positions that are currently open.
Questions and resumes may be emailed to Staci Buysse, Finance Manager.
The Rutland Housing Authority is seeking an experienced Property/Asset Manager who will
• Assume overall responsibility for the management of 212 units of affordable housing
• Oversee application processing and eligibility standards so as to ensure compliance with all applicable program requirements.
• Oversee requests for reasonable accommodations and approve as appropriate.
• Conduct appeal hearings for denied applicants and resident grievances.
• Prepare schedules and process all annual and interim re-examinations for continued occupancy for all residents.
• Utilize HUD Online Systems as required and serve as the PIC Administrator coordinating the submission of documents including the HUD-50058.
• Develop the Annual Maintenance Plan and provide supervision to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Review Capital Needs Assessment and Replacement Schedule and develops required projects.
• Oversees outside contractors such as plumbers, electricians, painters, etc.
• Prepares the Asset Management Plan and assists with departmental budgets and compliance.
(A complete job description is available upon request)
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with affordable housing and Tax Credit experience, possess excellent management and record keeping skills. Computer skills and prior supervisory experience are required. Candidates with Public Housing management experience preferred.
The RHA offers a competitive salary, defined pension, generous vacation, holiday, sick pay, health, dental, life, short & long term disability along with the chance to be part of a team creating future housing opportunities in our community.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, in confidence, to:
Rutland Housing Authority
5 Tremont Street
Rutland, VT 05701 or
This position shall remain open until filled.