General Procurement Provisions
- Provide fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the RHA
- Assure that supplies, services, & construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the RHA
- Promote competition in contracting
- Provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of qualify and integrity
- Assure that RHA purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws
* The term "procurement" includes both contract and modifications (including change orders) for construction or services, as well as purchase, lease, or rental of supplies and equipment.
More information on RHA's procurement programs: