General Procurement Provisions
- Provide fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the RHA
- Assure that supplies, services, & construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the RHA
- Promote competition in contracting
- Provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of qualify and integrity
- Assure that RHA purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws
* The term "procurement" includes both contract and modifications (including change orders) for construction or services, as well as purchase, lease, or rental of supplies and equipment.