Request for Proposals
Invitation to Bid: Patching and Sealing Driveways and Parking Areas, and Striping and Numbering Parking Lots
The Rutland Housing Authority (RHA) is seeking proposals for patching and sealing driveways and parking areas, and striping and numbering parking lots for our Public Housing Development located at Templewood Court, 5 Tremont Street, Rutland, Vermont.
Contractors are required to submit written proposals that present the Contractor's qualifications and understanding of the work to be performed. The proposal should be simple and economical and should provide all the information it considers pertinent to the specifications listed here.
Minority, Women-owned, and Section 3 businesses are encouraged to respond.
The deadline for responses shall be Friday, September 7, 2018 at 4:00PM local time. Late responses shall not be accepted. Respondents are urged to allow adequate time for proposal deliveries to comply with deadline. Faxed or e-mailed responses are not permitted. Responses will not be opened or read publicly.
General Instructions for Proposal
The Rutland Housing Authority (RHA) is committed to working with qualified vendors and contractors who can fulfill the various contractual needs of the agency.
The General Provisions are to:
1. Provide fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the RHA
2. Assure that supplies, services, & construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the RHA
3. Promote competition in contracting
4. Provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of qualify and integrity
5. Assure that RHA purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws
* The term "procurement" includes both contract and modifications (including change orders) for construction or services, as well as purchase, lease, or rental of supplies and equipment.
More information on RHA's procurement programs: