Request for Proposals
The Rutland Housing Authority is seeking proposals from qualified attorneys to provide counsel on various aspects of operations including evictions, lease preparation and enforcement, contracts, real estate acquisition, collective bargaining and employment laws and procedures, and other issues as may arise in day-to-day operations. The contract period will be an initial three-year term.
Sealed proposals and bids must be received no later than January 25, 2018.
The Rutland Housing Authority (RHA) is committed to working with qualified vendors and contractors who can fulfill the various contractual needs of the agency.
The General Provisions are to:
1. Provide fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the RHA
2. Assure that supplies, services, & construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the RHA
3. Promote competition in contracting
4. Provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of qualify and integrity
5. Assure that RHA purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws
* The term ‘procurement’ includes both contract and modifications (including change orders) for construction or services, as well as purchase, lease, or rental of supplies and equipment.
More information on RHA's procurement programs: